Wealth management is the detailed process of developing a holistic plan to help you achieve your long-term goals and aspirations.
Whether you’re seeking to improve your personal finances or investments, become more tax-efficient or safeguard your legacy, taking the time to plan your financial future is an investment. We do however understand that it can sometimes feel incredibly overwhelming when you don’t know where to begin.
As wealth management specialists, we help our clients identify where they want to be and provide the plan of how they can get there. Financial freedom may seem out of your reach but with the right guidance and advice, it’s something everyone can achieve.
The most important aspect of wealth management is to have a thorough understanding, which applies to both ourselves and our clients.
It’s important that as your adviser, we take the time to fully understand your personal or business wants, needs, goals and hurdles. Our initial consultation enables us to gain a deep understanding of where you are now and where you want to be in the future. We take the time to explore and define what wealth means to you beyond money and inspire you to unearth the meaningful goals that make life full of possibility.
In the complicated world of finance, it’s also essential that our clients have a clear understanding of what options are available to them. By taking away the complexities and simplifying wealth management, we can help to ensure that you know exactly what’s going on.
A dedicated financial adviser
Each of our clients receive a dedicated financial adviser, that takes the time to develop a deep understanding of your personal or business needs and goals. From your initial consultation through to review meetings once your LifePlan is in place, your financial adviser offers support and guidance at every step of the way.
Working with you, we help with:
- Planning for your desired retirement, including pensions
- Protecting your legacy, including tax and estate planning
- Investment planning
- Personal or business protection
- Designing exit strategies for business owners
A bespoke LifePlan
At Pinnacle, we offer three different types of a LifePlan. The development of an individually tailored LifePlan incorporates innovative and market-leading investment, protection and legacy planning strategies to help you achieve your goals.
- LifePlan – for individuals who want to leave a lasting legacy. Using tailored investment strategies designed to meet goals at each stage of your life journey, we help you to protect what you’ve already got and ensure you’re covered against all eventualities.
- LifePlan+ – for business owners seeking to align their personal goals and aspirations with that of their business. Including strategies to help grow and protect an organisation, it allows business owners to exit on their own terms.
- Group Life Plan – designed to help businesses attract and retain top talent by aligning their offering to their workforce. We help your employees identify their own goals so that they too can protect their current and future financial status.
At Pinnacle, we don’t just simply provide your LifePlan and then leave you to implement this on your own. We provide ongoing support in the form of regular review meetings and help you navigate the challenges faced at different stages in your life.
We also understand that your needs and desires may change over time – whether that’s increasing your investments or taking money out of the bank – we’re always on hand to offer the appropriate guidance and advice . We are here to help you make the right decisions when it comes to supporting your family, lifestyle and legacy, through the good times and the bad.
To find out more about wealth management and how Pinnacle can help you, please get in touch today.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.